Saturday 17 October 2009

Introduction


In 2005 I visited Japan with the European Coaster Club travelling around most of the large theme parks on Honshu and you can read all about it here (but not right now please!). In 2009 a second trip was organised this time including Kyushu and prior to visiting Japan spending a week in South Korea. In addition to all of that I also decided to spend a few extra days with a mate post-trip to visit Hokkaido, the northernmost island.

The plan would see us taking in around 30 theme parks in 21 days, and for me doing an end-to-end tour of Japan, and here's the report of the holiday which hopefully is informative and amusing, although I admit there are some pretty awful puns buried within.

As ever, what I write isn't meant to cause offence, some of it is intentionally written in jest. Please take it in the spirit in which it was written. Should you be interested in obtaining high-res pics let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment